Monday, July 17, 2006

Ache

My body ached for you. It ached for days and nights, wanting your touch, your tongue, your fullness inside of me. I went to sleep with it on my mind and found it again in the morning, all of me, wanting all of you.

I suppose we are approaching a plateau of sorts as we have found a level of comfort in our time and our touch. I meet you without fear of disappointment or rejection. I feel you do the same. While there are new elements still left to explore, there is solace in knowing there are no agendas or hidden expectations, just each lover’s desire to please the other.

And so today my body ached for you, wanted you, and needed you.

Graciously, with seemingly little effort you satisfied all of those needs and wants, giving me just what I wanted, just when I needed it. That perfect rod filled me completely, forcing me to scream your name, giving me pleasure I didn’t know was possible.

You replaced my ache for you with an ache because of you. Now I feel the results of the unbelievable passion that was ours. Now I feel the soreness and the swell left between my legs and I love every bit of it. I relish in that soreness and even the slight sting, loving the silent reminder I have.

I know that soon they will change places again, as I already want you again. It’s the unquenchable thirst, an insatiable desire that I seek to fill over and over again. I do hope you will continue providing for my greed as it seems now you are the only one that can.

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I like that thirst. And the silent reminder? Hmmmm. Sting, eh? Mmmmm! Sounds like you had a good time. ;)

18/7/06 12:05 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

Thirst, deep parching thirst that seems never to go away.
it is a good place to be, to ache.

18/7/06 1:13 PM  
Blogger Ryder said...

By the way, Mind If i Link?

18/7/06 1:14 PM  
Blogger Mistify said...

There is nothing like the secret aching you carry away after being with that ONE

22/7/06 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home