Friday, June 23, 2006

The Rabbit

I discussed my lifelike vibrator, Big, a few months ago and after my mully-grub post last night decided I’d tell you about my new friend too. I could never even dream of doing the kind of reviews that Shay does, as she’s the knower of all things sexual, but I’ll give you my perspective just the same.

Yesterday, I got a new toy – a rabbit. I’ve been thinking about getting one for a while. I have a friend that just swears by her Rabbit and I’ve read many of you talk about it as well. He’s an iVibe Rabbit by Doc Johnson – and waterproof. He came from a store, but he's online at that link too and in lots of colors.

So this morning, I took him in the bathroom, locked the door, drew a bath and settled in to get acquainted. I was already pretty turned on, just thinking about him and the latest exchanges with the sexy man in my life. See, he’s got all these speeds and motions. It’s just wonderful. The tip actually rotates a little and those little pearls are um…fucking awesome! It feels as close to thrusting as anything I’ve ever felt that wasn’t actually a hard cock. You can control the motions, how fast and how intense the vibration is, which is a little overwhelming at first, but I learned, oh did I learn. THEN, on top of all those wonderful features are the little rabbit ears that are there for clitoral stimulation. Oh my! It has its on set of controls – intensity, timing, etc.

Ladies, you MUST get you one of these things. It’s a sure thing. Seriously. I still want a man, but this makes the waiting so much more acceptable!

The picture is my leg, so while I haven't done HNT, you do get a little piece of me. Hehe - piece!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Secret Boy said...

You have my blessing to let the little rabbit fill in for me when I'm not available for your use. Just don't forget whose pussy that is he's playing with.

23/6/06 1:10 PM  
Blogger C said...

Sounds like a very nice new friend indeed,.. although I'm not sure if making the waiting more easily endured is a good thing or not, hehe! ;)

23/6/06 8:27 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

How can you go wrong with one of those? The only problem is that they are prone to wear out with use . . . Girlfriend wore hers out!

Maybe next HNT we can see you and it enjoying each other . . .

24/6/06 2:09 AM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

aren't you glad you have dirty secret boy's "permission"?

24/6/06 5:46 AM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

Sometimes Bra'r Rabbit is just the thing. Other times, I'd rather not feel so completely used up - it does, rather vigorously, hit all the parts.

25/6/06 12:14 AM  
Blogger Gszoline said...

Wifey ? Xxx

17/9/20 5:38 PM  
Blogger Gszoline said...

Wifey ? Xxx

17/9/20 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home