Thursday, June 22, 2006

Honesty

I play a part here, a role. I'm sexy, smart, wet and ready. Things are always perfect and turn out okay. There are never any bad fucks or hard times. The real world is different. Today I'm feeling the real world. The truth is I have feelings and needs and wants that don't always get met. I have disappointments and heartaches and struggles. I want things I can't have and have things I don't want. That's the reality that I'm dealing with today. It may not make me very popular, but it's honest all the same.

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I for one appreciate that honesty. And I know how you feel. We all have those days. Hang in there! :)

22/6/06 11:26 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Honesty is the best remedy. Thanks for the share ....totally get where you are coming from.

23/6/06 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it feels just a little better to talk about it, doesn't it? Sharing your pain, sister.

Now if we could just share a little pleasure, lol . . .

XO

23/6/06 8:56 AM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

Ah, reality. Some days just need to get over with.

Shon gave me a good trick: write something silly and ridiculous to get your mind out of the misery track. Hit the reset button.

Good luck. Keep the faith.

23/6/06 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home