Monday, July 10, 2006

An End to the Perfect Day

After our time on the couch, we lay there for a long time, snuggling, cuddling, enjoying each other without another care in the world. After making a light dinner and watching a little TV, we retire to the bedroom where I'm sure you're more than satisfied and the sexual part of our day has come to a close. As I undress and slide under the sheet next to you I'm surprised though to move close to you and find you hard yet again. I swear I'm already a little sore from the day, but I don't dare want to disappoint you. You nuzzle next to my neck and whisper in my ear telling me how much you've enjoyed the day, how you wish everyday was like today and how that you know I'm probably sore, but you want just a little more. I sigh, playfully, acting a little put out, but you know I'm kidding with you. "Well, if you must, but you're doing all the work this time mister - I'm tired!" I follow the statement with a playful grin and a wink.

You slide your hand between my thighs, tickling me a little, then finding my pussy. With one finger, you run up and down my slit, getting me wet all over again, pausing to circle my clit just a little, fingering me so carefully and gently. I am admittedly sore, but this feels so good. I move the covers aside, my body now completely exposed again, with my pussy now closer to your hand and my mouth now closer to your hard cock. "Well this is how we started this day. I think it only fair we end it this way too." I wonder if you're sore too. So I move slowly, barely kissing you at first, licking oh so gently. I match the intensity of my licks and kisses and sucks with the intensity of your touches.

It's as if we're having the most sensual of touches, aware of the slightest touch and feeling. While we go on like this for the longest time, we do reach an urgency at some point. With my pussy in view now, you can see how pink I am, swollen lips, engorged with the passion we've had during the day and the passion I'm feeling for you right now. You see my little clit swelled up too, wanting to cum yet again. I feel you growing even more in my mouth, loving how much your head swells up right before you cum. As with the other times in the day, my goal is that we cum together, but its almost like a game now, who will get there first. I'm working very hard on you, trying to put your touches out of my mind so I can concentrate. I want this last one to be the best yet. You gasp and moan as my tongue works its magic, circling and swirling while still sucking, wanting your cum so much. Finally, I feel you really stiffen, your balls tighten and that first twitch. You cum in a surprisingly loud grunt for you, which pleases me more than you know. In fact, I'm pretty proud of myself as I lay back. I'm satisfied in knowing that you are satisfied and while I don't say anything, I fully intend to turn back around and snuggle up for a good nights sleep with you.

As I begin to wiggle around, you grab my leg, smack my ass and firmly inform me that you aren't done. Ooooh. I like that. So, I lay back down, pussy in full view, turned on now more than ever. You continue to play with your fingers, now using both hands, pushing one deep inside me and finding that wonderful gspot. As you push up on it, another continues to work on my clit. As if turning the perfect combination, my back arches, I scream out and hot juice all but squirts out of me, all around your fingers. Its so much liquid that it shocks you and if you didn't know better you might just think I'd peed on you, but you DO know better. Its the hottest, wettest explosion you've ever experienced. It leaves me breathless and confused and leaves an actual wet spot on the bed. It takes me a few minutes to gather my senses and once I have I'm a little embarassed. I apologize for gushing on you, but you assure me that its okay, as we find some new sheets for the bed before we both collapse in complete exhaustion.

Course you never know...after a couple of hours sleep I might just wake you up and have my way with you again....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a 10-minute nap instead . . .

XO

11/7/06 12:18 PM  
Blogger C said...

I vote for right away! ;)

12/7/06 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home