Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cumming Together

I found him in the hotel, on the bed, already undressed, oh so sexy. Those eyes. I could dive into those eyes and stay for days. I was so anxious. I always am. We’ve met several times now, our encounters have become regular, but I’m still always anxious. I suppose that insecure part of me thinks that at some point he’ll reject me, as others have. I wish I didn’t have that fear, but I do.

I kicked off my shoes and jumped on the bed playfully as he asked what I wanted. I laughed and suggested a nap. More strangeness in that I’ve never really wanted to cuddle. I don’t need that after sex snuggle stuff some women talk about. With him though, it feels good. The sex is amazing, but I also relish the sensual nature of our touches beyond just fucking.

He agrees to the nap, but says that it’s only fair that I undress too. So, talking off my shirt and shorts, I lay beside him, throwing my leg over his thigh, knowing my pussy is already warm on his leg. It only takes a minute or so of rubbing his chest and kissing his neck when he’s rolled over, hovering over me, grinding the bulge in his boxers against me, making me moan with very little effort.

He promptly removes my bra and slides down my body, kissing as he goes, sliding down my panties. He pushed my legs apart and began licking. Oh how I love his tongue. Today though, he stopped, grabbed a pillow and told me to prop my head up. He wanted me to watch. Oh my. What an incredible request. So, I watched as he devoured my pussy. Slow licks, gently touches, mixed with sucks and flicks and animal aggression. His mouth is perfect. He brought me right to the edge time after time, yet wouldn’t let me cum. He was saving that and I’m glad he did.

When he stood up from the bed to take off his boxers, I followed him on my hands and knees anxious to get at that amazing cock. It’s beautiful really – long, thick, well defined head that swells to the perfect shape. It’s the ideal cock, flawless and unique. I can’t wait to get it in my mouth again. I dream of sucking this cock. Its magnificent, as is the man to whom it belongs. He stiffens further in my mouth as I try to tease him in the same ways he was teasing me only minutes earlier. Sucking him turns me on even more. My pussy was becoming wetter and wetter as it ached to be filled by that awesome cock and as much as I loved it in my mouth, where I really wanted it was my pussy.

I raised my eyes up, slid him out of mouth and said “Fuck me? Please?!” And he was happy to oblige. Sliding in gently and then fucking me in ways I’ve never been fucked. He fills me. It’s amazing. The fullness of his cock, spreading my folds, diving deeper and deeper, even bottoming out at times. Pleasure and pain. Ecstasy and agony. Excitement and calm. Our bodies are made for each other, as if his cock was made from the mold of my pussy. Perfection.

There were positions, many of them. Time passed. I came several times, spilling juices onto him and the clean sheets and he kept pounding me. My eyes permanently rolled back in my head and I imagined a crowd gathered outside our door from my screams and moans as he stood from the bed and I returned to my hands and knees. I rocked back as he entered me again, this time from behind. So deep. So good. I love the feel of his hands on my hips, pulling me to him, occasionally scratching down my back, leaning over to let me feel those whiskers in the same place.

Then, something amazing happened. We were slamming against each other, his balls smacking my ass with each stroke. The urgency was there. I could feel him swelling even more inside me. I knew I was close too. Just as that first burst of hot cum shot inside me, my pussy let go – grabbing, clenching, convulsing, as his cock twitched and blasted me with his load. Cumming together for minutes, my legs shaking, both of us moaning in pleasure. It was intoxicating, amazing. It left me dizzy and bewildered. My head was spinning in pleasure as I fell forward on the bed with a satisfaction I’m not sure I’ve ever experienced before. What an amazing lover I have.

4 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Perv said...

Very nice story. Sounds like a very lucky lover you have too.

16/7/06 8:58 AM  
Blogger C said...

Indeed, he is one lucky man! This is so erotic!! Mmmm, Nice story. :)

16/7/06 1:03 PM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

Well this one hit a lot of good notes for me. Somehow, simultaneous orgasm in that position is more memorable, or significant or something, cripes who cares it's damn good.

16/7/06 9:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

An incredible afternoon. I'm so glad that you found the time together. You are both lucky.

And you wrote it so well.

18/7/06 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home