Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Your Pleasure

I would let you sleep late to begin with, but when I notice you start to stir my head would disappear under the covers, finding your morning wood, gently touching you, kissing your stomach and your thighs. Soon, I wouldn't be able to wait any longer and I'd wrap my lips around the head of your wonderful cock – nothing vigorous as I don't want to alarm you. I just want to wake you in pleasure. Gently kissing and sucking on just your head at first, then deeper and deeper in my throat. I think you'd be awake by then, moaning just a little. I'd look out from under the covers and meet your sleepy eyes looking down at me. "Good morning Baby" and then quickly take you in my mouth again. Now I can be more vigorous, tongue circling your head while I bob up and down, sucking hard and then gently, hands playing with your balls, squeezing on your thighs. As I feel you building, I slow down, sometimes even stopping to lick your balls, sucking them a little, and laying my head to one side so you can see. I want this to be a good one. Finally, I know you're ready and I take you all back in my mouth, swallowing you down. You feel the back of my throat, my mouth hot and wet. I'm sucking harder and harder, slurping, moaning as I'm enjoying this as much as you. When you finally cum, it's an explosion in my mouth, shooting in the back of my throat, hardly allowing me to taste you. I take it all, careful to clean you up, coming back up from the bottom of the bed to kiss you, if you don't mind.

I encourage you to just lay back and relax, enjoying your morning as I go to make you breakfast, bringing your coffee to you first. It is of course your day, but I intend to keep you in bed as much of it as possible.

After our late breakfast in bed, I clean up a little and then return to you, removing what little I was wearing on the way back in. I stand in the doorway, naked in front of you, with the intentions of seducing you, as if you're going to be difficult to convince. I begin circling my nipples with my fingers, making them rock hard. I walk a little closer, turning around, giving you full view of my full ass, swaying a little from side to side, laughing a little at myself for my silliness. I spread my legs just a little and then bend over, touching my palms to the floor, continuing that sway. You can see everything now, my already swollen pussy lips, and perhaps even a little glistening moisture on them. I stand back up, making my way to the end of the bed and crawl up on all fours. I slink toward you, slowly, pulling at what covers are over your legs. I straddle your feet and legs, grinding a little on one knee as I make my way up, rubbing my hard nipples along your hairy legs. You feel me wet now, taking any wonder away.

Perched over the top of you, my nipples barely touching your chest, the heat of my pussy evident, I hover over you, kissing your neck, then your lips. As our kisses become more and more passionate, I wiggle my hips to position the head of your now swollen cock at the entrance of my pussy. You feel the heat and the moisture as I slide and grind on you, not quite letting you enter until I'm sure you're swollen to your full potential, which by the way, doesn't take long. Finally, I find the head again with my hot hole and slowly slide down on you, sitting up and using all of my weight to push you deep inside me. As I straighten my body up, even leaning back, I steady myself with my palms on your thighs and start to rock. Deeper and deeper with every stroke, you can't believe just how deep you are. My pussy is so hot and seems to be grasping you with each motion. I continue in rhythm for quite some time, watching you, gearing my movements by your expressions, your breathing, your pleasure. Eventually, I want a faster ride so I lean back forward just a little, hands on the headboard and begin bouncing on you, gently a first, but picking up speed. My tits are bouncing right in your face now, nipples so hard. I'm all about your pleasure today baby, but I can't help but get carried away with this. You feel so damn good in me and I reach a point that goes beyond my control. Furiously bouncing on you, fucking you, you feel me really tighten around you along with an urgency in my breathing and my face and then suddenly I buck and arch my back and scream out your name as you feel an explosion on your hard cock followed by the hottest, wettest juices spilling out around you. I don't stop there though. It only encourages me to give you the same pleasure so I bounce and bounce faster and faster until I feel you swell up even more inside me and then reward me with the same. You cock stiffens and twitches followed with several hard shots of creamy cum all inside me. Mmmmmm.

I suppose we need a nap after that….more to follow....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, now thats what I call a "good morning"

5/7/06 7:14 PM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

breakfast of champions.......

6/7/06 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm . . . and we haven't even made it into the shower yet. What a way to start the day.

XO

6/7/06 10:10 AM  
Blogger Sally Suburbs said...

Ah.... What a wondeful posting. I love those kinds of mornings. And what a perfect thing to read just before crawling into bed. *wink*

Thanks!

6/7/06 10:39 PM  
Blogger C said...

Oh holy damn that turns me on..... *lick* Thanks!

12/7/06 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home