Friday, July 07, 2006

More of a Great Thing

While we're out getting lunch, I'd of course mess with you the entire time, rubbing your thigh, sneaking a squeeze here and there. My goal would be to get you so worked up that you just couldn't take it anymore.

When we arrive back to our place I'm growing more and more impatient, actually pulling and tugging at your pants, kissing on your neck as we park. I can't wait to get at you again. So much so, I grab you before you even get the door open, pinning you against it, running my thigh up the side of your leg, grinding against you. You open the door and we practically fall in, me on top of you, pulling my shirt over my head and yours, frantically taking off all our clothes.

I decide the floor won't be the most comfortable place, so I pull you up, pushing you back onto the couch, straddling your already hard cock. You want me as much as I want you and this time I plan to ride you nice and slow. I hover over you just a bit, then sit down completely on you, moaning from the feel of you inside me again. You reach around, grabbing my ass as I begin rocking back and forth on you, my nipples hard and bouncing right in front of you.

As good as this feels, after a while I'm ready to feel you even deeper inside me, knowing how to make that happen. I lay back on the couch, pulling my legs up to my head and pull you up on top of me. As you slide into me again, you're shocked by just how hot and wet I am. With my ankles on your shoulders you begin hard thrusting inside me. I scream and moan with each stroke, "Fuck me! Fuck me!". With yet another orgasm right there for the taking I begin meeting you with your thrusts, loving the pounding I'm getting, begging for more. Finally one hard thrust and I feel you explode once again, all inside me. You fall forward on me, me cumming with you. I wrap my legs around you holding you close to me, feeling every twitch and burst, my pussy milking you until you can't take it anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Errm... Damn, that was so hot I was imagining myself there! Its a VERY good feeling, explodng inside,.. and after the slow ride. Oh hell yes!

19/7/06 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home