Thursday, July 06, 2006

Showering

Tangled up together in a heap of legs and arms we enjoy a nice, long nap. The room is cool, almost cold from the air conditioning, and our naked bodies feel good snuggled up together. Your thigh between my legs still feels the heat of my pussy, even though it's been hours since our last fuck. Sleepily I snuggle up to you, whispering in your ear how much I love you, how sexy you are, how great you make me feel, how that if you're up to it I really want to fuck again. Course, it is YOUR day, so its your choice.

I get up from our bed and head to the bathroom, pausing a moment to look back at you with a sly grin. In the bathroom, I turn the shower on, nice and steamy and step under the water. I lean my head back, getting my hair wet, enjoying the feel of the water running down my back as you step in too. I smile, glad you were willing to follow me, but immediately drop to my knees. I run my head up and down your legs, kissing you, rubbing my wet hair against you, finally kissing your balls and your wonderful cock. You aren't completely hard, but you're far from limp. It's been a busy morning though. I don't want to completely wear you out.

I begin sucking again, at first on the tip, teasing you just a little with my wet lips. Oh how I love sucking your cock. I'm so turned on from the sight of you, the feel of you, and the water on my back. You lean forward, pushing into my mouth deep, fucking my face. I enjoy the feel of your hands on my head and in my wet hair. My moans and low hums tell you as much. Quickly you are as hard as you've ever been, filling my mouth. I pause for a moment and look up at you…"What do you want baby? Should I finish here, or do you want me to bend over so you can fuck my tight ass?" I imagine the decision is hard for you. But, you pull at my arms, urging me to stand.

One last kiss to your cock and I turn around, bending forward with my hands on the shower walls. My pussy is plenty wet. You turn me on so much. I reach behind me and take your throbbing cock in my hand, running it between my legs, lubing it up for my waiting ass. Then, I push you right on the outside of my ass and back up on you. This forces a nice squeal/scream from my mouth. Slowly, slowly, then faster and deeper you fuck my ass. It feels so good. You can't believe just how tight it is. I continue to brace myself with my left hand but reach between my legs with my right to stroke your balls just a little as you pound into me. Finally, I can't take it anymore and I begin rubbing my clit, getting closer and closer to cumming myself.
I start begging you to cum with me, "Please cum for me baby? Please. I want that hot load of yours in my ass, running down my legs. Cum with me?" As if my words were the only encouragement you needed, I feel you tighten and just as I'm going over the edge too you fill my ass with that hot cream. Oh Man! It feels wonderful.

Satisfied and spent, we finish showering, washing each other, lathering up the appropriate parts, enjoying each other's bodies even beyond the sex...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this is still all before going to work, right? Lol . . . it IS a fantasy, after all.

Very erotic and very well-written, DSG.

XO

7/7/06 8:49 AM  
Blogger Rod said...

thanks for making my orgasm so powerful

9/7/06 3:16 PM  
Blogger C said...

MMmmmmm.... to be clean and 'dirty' at the same time - delicious! :D

12/7/06 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home