Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mile High

Flying away with you for a whole weekend is the most exciting thing I've ever done. I cannot stop looking at you, touching you, wanting you. Shortly after the plane takes off, you feel my hand on your thigh again, lightly caressing and pushing under your flimsy skirt. We were lucky to have no one else in our row and I turn my back to the aisle to partly shield anyone's view as I slide my hand further up your thigh. Even though I know what awaits me, the feeling of your bare pussy under my fingers sends a shiver down my spine, and immediately stiffens my cock. I take your hand in mine and gently press it against my crotch, and your eyes widen as you feel how hard I am. I put your hand back in your lap and sit back for a moment, collecting and calming myself. Once I'm back down again, I stand up and motion to you twice--once pointing to the rear of the plane, then holding up 3 fingers. You smile, knowing exactly what I have in mind. I walk to the restroom at the back of the plane and close the door behind me, and then wait patiently.

Just as you were told, you wait three minutes, fidgeting in your seat and giggling to yourself with anticipation. Then you rise and walk to the back of the plane, waiting for the flight attendant to head up the aisle to serve drinks. Confirming no one is looking, you push the door open and step inside. I hide best I can behind the door and squeeze it shut behind you once you're in, sliding the bolt shut. I immediately grab your face in my hands and begin kissing you hungrily. My hands slide down your back and press your hips to me, and you feel my hard cock push at you. You whimper and pull me closer with your hands on my hips. After a long kiss, I spin you around facing away from me and tell you to hold still. I unbuckle my pants and push them down to my ankles, sitting on the seat of the toilet. Your beautiful ass is right in front of my face, and I push your skirt up and begin kissing and caressing your curves. You thrust yourself back against me, and my hand quickly slips between your legs to find the hot wetness of your cunt. I rub gently at first, then harder, slipping two fingers inside you as you moan deeply and grind against my hand.

I sit back, letting my hard cock stand upright, and pull you back to me. You gently position yourself over me and we pause for that delicious moment when the tip of my throbbing shaft nestles in between the juicy lips of your pussy. You then slide slowly onto me, taking me in and squeezing me as I sink all the way inside you. You sit on my lap, grinding yourself against me for a moment before you begin slowly bouncing on my cock. The sight of your bare ass moving in front of me is intoxicating. I let you set the pace, one hand wrapped in your hair pulling you back to me, the other reaching around and under your bra to squeeze your nipples. You moan and whimper as you grind on me and rub your clit, bringing yourself closer and closer to cumming. As you approach your climax, you press both hands against the door so you can push against me, and I raise my hips to meet yours, fucking you harder and harder till I feel your pussy clench around me and you let out a stifled cry of ecstasy. I feel your juices gush into my lap, and I let myself go, feeling my cock jump and twitch inside you as I pump my own load into you. We slowly come to a stop, still pressed together, till you regain your breath.

You slowly stand up, letting my cock slip out of you. You turn around to face me and guide me to switch positions with you so you can sit down while I stand. You take my cock gently in your hand, feeling its semihardness, and you begin licking and sucking ever so gently on it, cleaning our juices from me, loving the taste of your cum and my cum all over me. For what seems like an eternity, you massage me with your mouth, knowing just how much I can handle at this point. Finally I'm limp and clean, and you look up at me with a loving smile on your face and a lick of your lips.

I put my pants back on and quietly step out of the restroom and back to my seat, letting you follow a few minutes behind. Maybe it's just in my head, but I feel like I see several people turn to look with a knowing smirk or wide eyes. As you sit back down, you place your hand squarely in my lap and squeeze my cock, letting me know that we're only just starting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Perv said...

Facing a business flight soon, I am even more disappointed that there isnt a lovely woman to join me this time to have a go at joining this club.

21/7/06 1:39 AM  
Blogger Antoine said...

bdshWicked is good. Wicked in a public place - even better.

Made for a good read

21/7/06 10:36 AM  
Blogger Mistify said...

my goodness I have missed reading this

22/7/06 12:37 PM  
Blogger JR said...

something on my list todo, you lucky girl

23/7/06 2:16 PM  
Blogger dirty secret girl said...

OH yes, a lucky girl am I!

26/7/06 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home