Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Fantasy

The room is completely dark with the exception of a single candle burning in the corner. There’s music, but its low, just a hint of a sound in the background. You’re waiting for me. I like the preparation, knowing you made plans, knowing you’ve waited. It feels good, makes me think I’m less of a whore and more like something special.

You meet me halfway across the floor. You are so sexy. I could eat you up. The look in your eyes, the expression on your face, those lips all work together to drive me crazy. And that’s before I consider what’s in your pants. You grab me by the back of my neck, tugging on my hair, holding my head back so you can kiss my neck hungrily. Chills run up and down me. I love the feel of your mouth on my neck.

Your kisses are deep and passionate, giving all of yourself to me in such a simple gesture. I hardly notice your hands removing my clothes the kisses are so good. I escape into them, completely forgetting the world around me. By the time I realize I’m undressed, you’ve produced a simple black scarf. Without words, you turn me around and cover my eyes. I can’t help but smile.

We’ve never played this game, but I can hardly wait. There’s something so sexy about not being able to see. It’s as if all the energy from that sense goes into the others, allowing you to feel more, hear more, and taste more.

Once blinded, you push me to my knees. I hear you all around me; feel your hands on my shoulders, the back of my head. I feel your knee brushing against my back. I’m completely vulnerable to you and yet I know I’m safe. In what seems to be forever, you circle me once again and then I feel a touch on the side of my face. No, not your hand. That’s right, I want your cock. Give it to me baby.

Course, I quickly learn I have to play by your rules. You smack my cheeks just a little with your wonderful cock and then tease my lips. I lick them in anticipation. Finally, you let me suck you. I love the feel of your growing cock in my mouth. It’s amazing even when it’s not quite hard, but as it swells in my mouth it is truly remarkable. I love it really, worship it, and want it more than anything. I think I could suck it for hours, but you simply want my mouth to prime you. You have more plans.

When you take your shaft from my mouth, I whimper a little. I hear you chuckle just a little, enjoying the knowledge of how much I enjoy your cock. You reach for my hands and pull me to feet, then lead me to the bed. I hope you’re ready to fuck me, but instead you know the tease has just begun.

Laying flat on the bed, you begin touching me. I feel fingers from my forehead all the way to my ankles. Soft, sensual touches, followed with kisses and licks and sometimes even sucks. I can feel the moisture between my legs and think I might just cum from the experience without the first touch to my pussy. I want you more than I’ve ever wanted anything. My back arches and you hear the low moans, knowing you’re driving me crazy.

I can feel you moving around me. You are kneeling between my legs. I know your thick cock is so close. I’m starting to think you’ll torture me forever, but hope you won’t be able to hold out much longer. Just when I think you’re about to give in, you turn me over, starting another round on my back. I love the feel of your whiskers on my back. It is intoxicating and oh so sexy.

It’s at this point, that I begin begging you. “Please fuck me, baby! I want you so!” Still between my legs, you lean over me and whisper in my ear, “Be patient.” My patience is gone. I’m soaking wet. I want you pounding me. I want to scream in ecstasy as I cum all over your thick cock.

You fingers find my pussy, but you know just how much to tease me before I cum. You are so in tune with my body. One finger in my pussy, one in my ass. I’m so wet and hot. When you finally pull my hips up and thrust inside me I’m the wettest I’ve ever been. I back up on you, pushing against you, wanting the hardest, fastest fuck ever. I know now how turned on you are too, feeling how swollen you are in me. The head of your cock thumps the deepest part of me, making me scream with each stroke. I start to cum in a surge of juices and quivers and contractions. You feel my pussy grabbing your cock in ways you’ve never felt as my juices run down your thick shaft, over your balls and even your thighs. Tears are running down my cheeks from the sheer pleasure I’m experiencing. Soon you’re cumming too. It’s a powerful exchange – slaps and fluids and crude emotion.

Pure satisfaction that satisfies completely and yet still makes me want more. I crave that feeling. I want it more than anything and you are oh so good to give it to me. Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Plum said...

Wow! Thanks for such a wonderful fantasy..it totally turned me on.

29/7/06 10:58 AM  
Blogger C said...

Holy damn that's HOTTTT! You turn me on SO much! Excellently written,.. beautiful, feeling, incredible. - Your wish is my command. ;)

31/7/06 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beauty of the Satanic Witch penis possession is much deeper, satanic witches plays a large role behind the Satanic penis possession, where it is a sin not to utilize this creation for sexual healing and pleasure for her satisfaction and her ritual for penis possession using satanic worship and demons assisted with Satanic practitioner by using energy generated during sex rituals to cause changes in perception and reality; thus causing the desires of the possession to become a reality by having demons manifest in physical form during sexual ritual worship. The intensity and flow of powerful sexual energy allows the demons to possess the penis and to enlarge it size and actually enter our earthly flesh. (Penis) Just as the air, these demons cannot be seen until they possess our bodies; leaving a distinct tangible body-print such as a possessed enlarged penis. These beings (including Satan Himself) look, seek who to possess and enjoy satanic penis possession as we do and just as a cool breeze in summer is refreshing, so too can their possession into a penis be a pleasure and breath of fresh air for your penis possession and pure lustful pleasure of every inch to enjoy with your goddess. I want to have my penis possessed by Satan with all his evil lustful demonic evil pleasure of every inch to worship every goddess witches that may Satan grant to have magik sex with !!!! So satanic witches conquest this feat for you to invoke Satan to possess my penis! For you !!! Witches I commend thee to cast satanic possession spell on my penis !!!!! Hail Satan !!!!

10/3/13 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home