Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Raw

Raw. Tender. Tired. Sore. Red. Swollen. This is the state of affairs with my pussy right now. You licked me, sucked me, pounded and fucked me and now I’m completely worn out. I want to curl up in a bed of pillows with ice between my legs and remember every touch and pleasure. That’s not a good idea though as my body would betray me again, telling me I wanted more, causing me more discomfort later.

No one pleasures me like you – not now, not ever. I thought I’d never find someone to satisfy my needs, thought I’d always be left wanting. You’ve silenced those thoughts as for the first time in my life I am completely content, pleased in knowing where I can get what I want without any disappointments.

And yet as perfect as our arrangement seems to be it still leaves me wondering at times, in my own insecurity, swimming in a sea of questions that I dare not ask for fear of the answers.

So for now I rest, knowing soon my pussy will recover and I’ll be ready for you again.

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Wow, how honest and beautiful. Sounds like you had a good time! Certainly glad to hear that...

As for insecurities,.. we all have those. Be strong, be assured that things are the way they are for a reason. At least, that's what I keep telling myself. Maybe it'll work for you too. :) Hehe!

27/7/06 3:02 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Oh my...that was HOT!

I love the feeling...raw, red, swollen.

27/7/06 7:07 PM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

Ditto.

28/7/06 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home